This is where it all happens
Cleaning & Anti-biofilm Capsules for
brewing chambers on home machines
This box contains 5 cleaning capsules, and 1 special anti-biofilm capsule. When cleaning your coffee machine, use first the 5 cleaning capsules at regular intervals and on the final clean use the anti-biofilm capsule. If you have a Caffitaly compatible capsule, the anti-biofilm capsule will be brawn. If you have a Nespresso compatible capsule, the anti-biofilm capsule will be red.
1. Ensure the water container of your coffee machine is at least half full to carry out your cleaning. Minimum suggested amount 500ml.
2. Place an empty cup under the spout of the coffee machine.
3. Place the CAFFePURE cleaning capsule in the machine, and press the control button on your machine (not the button for makinQ an espresso). A blue coloured solution will start to pass through the machine.
4. If th1S_ 1s the first clean you have done on your machine, stop the machine by pressing the control button so that the cleaning action is taking place inside the brewing chamber. Wait 5 minutes*. Press control button again and keep the machine running until the cup on the drip tray is full. It is possible that the solution will appear to be light brown in colour. This is due to the leftover coffee residues in the brewing chamber of your machine.
5. If this 1s a subsequent cleaning of your machine, press the control button on your machine and allow the solution to pass through.
6. Pour the solution awa , and keep repeating the process until the water running from your machine is clear. This is the indication that the cleaning process is complete. This will normally take around 3 times.
7. Allow the now empty cleaning capsule to fall into the capsule bin and run at least 2 cycles of water through the machine to clean off any remaining residues from the brewing chamber.
Follow the same steps above using instead the anti-biofilm capsule (red for Nespresso compatible product ancf brown for Caffitaly comptatible product). *For all cleans using the anti-biofilm capsule, leave the solution in the machine for 15 minutes instead of 5 minutes.