It all starts with the water
Cleaning Tablets for Water Containers,
Capsule Bins & Drip Trays
The first step to a great tasting cup of coffee starts with water. Therefore it is important to regularly clean the water areas of your coffee machine.
The water container, capsule bin and drip tray on your coffee machine is actually dirtier than you think. These places are potential breeding spots for germs and odours and are common areas of the machine that people simplY. neglect to clean. Contrary to what you may believe, hot water simply isn t enough to get this gunk out.
For this reason CAFFePURE has developed an effective, quick and easy to use anti-biofilm effervescent tablet to rid your machine of the slimy build up that manifests in the water container, capsule bin and drip tray. Regular cleaning not only removes, but prevents the mineral build-up and bacteria that can form inside these parts of your machine.
Ensuring a clean water container on your coffee machine is the first essential step towards making the perfect coffee.
Use every 2-4 weeks.
1. Remove the water container from the coffee machine and fill it with warm water.
2. Place 1 tablet (use 2 tablets if the container is very dirty) in the water container and let the solution work for 15 mins.
3. Rinse the container thoroughly with warm water before use.
Do not run the solution throu9h the machine. It is not a solution for cleaning machines. If you accidentally do this, run a minimum of 3 cycles with clear water to ensure it is completely flushed out from the machine.
1. Remove the capsule bin and drip tray from the machine and disposed of the used capsules.
2. It is likely that the capsule bin and drip tray contains a small amount of dark coloured liquid which has come from the used capsules. Dispose of this, and give them a light rinse under water.
3. Place both the capsule-bin and drip tray in a small bowl and fill with enough warm water that they are completely covered.
4. Place 1-2 tablets in the water solution and let the solution work for 15 mins.
5. Rinse well before use with warm water.